Do your servers need high-performance SAS disk drives for both your mission-critical and storage driven applications? HPE Server SAS Hard Drives for enterprise and midline applications deliver high-performance solutions for hosting high transaction based applications. They are available in HPE Smart Carrier, HPE Standard Hot Plug Carrier and HPE Non-hot Plug Carrier.
HPE Server SAS Hard Drives are available in 2.5-inch Small Form Factor (SFF) and 3.5-inch Large Form Factor (LFF) and come in a variety of capacity points to meet a wide range of requirements supporting enterprise and midline applications. The SAS interface was specifically engineered to deliver high availability where enterprise-class data storage, performance, reliability and data integrity are crucial.
Performance and Reliability for Multiple Application Environments
- HPE Server SAS Hard Drives deliver high reliability for mission-critical applications.
- Robust SAS interface (dual port, full duplex) for increased performance.
- HPE Smart Carrier for HPE ProLiant Servers (both Gen8 and Gen9 are supported). They maintain backward compatibility with existing standard hot-plug carriers to provide support for HPE ProLiant G7 and earlier servers and server storage enclosures.
- They are ideal for transaction processing, database applications, analytics, high-performance computing and business applications.
- The 512e Advance Format Drive is ideal for 4KiB aligned operating systems and applications. They also support legacy 512K native applications.
Serial ATA III
5 / 12 V
These cookies ensure that the webstore functions properly. Think of keeping track of your language and your products in your shopping basked, log on with your account, the checkout form, filter search results etc.
We use analytical and tracking cookies to see how we can improve the webstore and how we can adapt content and potential advertisements to your preference.