Achieve a superior performance connection with Belkin CAT6 network cables. The CAT6 standard delivers higher performance and reliability than CAT5e by reducing packet loss and the need for re-transmissions. Recommended for Gigabit networks.
- Type of Shielding: STP (foil shielded).
- Copper gauge: 24 AWG.
- Cable Jacket: PVC.
- 50-micron gold plated connector contacts ensure reliable connection and data transfer.
- Premium snagless-type molding to protect the RJ45 connector.
- TIA/EIA 568B and ISO/IEC 11801 compliant.
- Performance tested to 500 Mhz.
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 6.
These cookies ensure that the webstore functions properly. Think of keeping track of your language and your products in your shopping basked, log on with your account, the checkout form, filter search results etc.
We use analytical and tracking cookies to see how we can improve the webstore and how we can adapt content and potential advertisements to your preference.