Managed Gigabit Edge Switches
The CentreCOM« GS970M Series of Layer 3 switches provide high performance with gigabit to the desktop, the ability to connect and power endpoints, and lower management costs-a high value network edge solution from Allied Telesis.
- Reduce costs and automate network and device management with the Allied Telesis Autonomous Management FrameworkT (AMF)
- Flexible deployment with 10, 18 and 28 port models
- High-speed gigabit network access for power users
- Support converged networks with PoE+ to power devices like wireless access points, digital surveillance cameras and IP phones
- Easy management with an industry-standard Command Line Interface (CLI) and intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- AlliedWare Plus Enterprise-class operating system
- Eco-friendly for reduced running costs
- Network Access Control (NAC) for edge security
- Ethernet Protection Switched Ring (EPSR) enables resilient high-speed ring-based networks
- Static Routing and RIP support Layer 3 environments
Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)
IEEE 802.1AX,IEEE 802.2,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3ad,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3at,IEEE 802.3az,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3x,IEEE 802.3z
Private VLAN,Port-based VLAN
FCC, EN55022, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, VCCI, CISPR, EN55024, EN60950-1, UL 60950-1, EN60825-1
0 - 50 ░C
-20 - 70 ░C
5 - 90%
5 - 95%
0 - 3000 m
0 - 4000 m
These cookies ensure that the webstore functions properly. Think of keeping track of your language and your products in your shopping basked, log on with your account, the checkout form, filter search results etc.
We use analytical and tracking cookies to see how we can improve the webstore and how we can adapt content and potential advertisements to your preference.